API 3124+ 4 channel Mic Pre
This pre comes from a studio. It sounds amazing as you would expect from API. As we all know, API is legendary and this 4 channel pre would be a welcome addition to any studio for that classic API sound.
It’s in Great Shape!
- Uses API 2520 Op-amp
- Classic Console Circuit
- Four XLR Mic Inputs
- Four front panel 1/4″ hi-Z instrument Inputs
- Front Panel Polarity Switches
- Front Panel 20dB PadSwitches
- Front Panel Mic/Line Switches
- Front Panel 48V Power Switches
- Output Clips at +28 dBu
- Input Impedance:1500 Ohms Mic, 470 K Ohms Un-Balanced, hi-Z in
- Output Impedance:Less than 75 Ohms Channel Outputs
- Nominal Levels:XLR Channel Output +4dBu
- Stereo Output Level:Unbalanced: nominal -2, Balanced: +4
- Clipping Level:XLR Channel Output better than +28dBm
- Frequency Response:+0, -0.5, 10Hz to 20kHz (-0.5 at 10Hz)
- Noise EIN:-129 Mic, -125 Un-Bal. Actual
- Measured Noise:Better than -91dBm/below Nominal +4.
- Distortion:All Outputs at +4 out, .03%, at +22, .09% Max
- Gain Range:150 Ohms Input 10dB Min., 65dB Max (inc. PAD). Un-Bal. Input 14dB Min., 50dB Max
- VU Meter:Calibrated for XLR Outputs, OVU=+4 dBu, (-12, -6, -3, 0, +3, +6, +18)
- Controls:GAIN, PAD (20dB), 48Volts, POL (polarity), MIC (mic/un-bal), VU, AC