Corning 5.5 Meter Tunderbolt Cable.
Thunderbolt? Optical Cables by Corning connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They?re thin, light and remarkably tough ? Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
Thunderbolt? Optical Cables
- 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, ?zero-bend? radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
- Enabled by Corning? ClearCurve? VSDN? optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
Distance -Computer/Host to Device: Up to 60 m (200 ft)
Connector -Mini DisplayPort
Environmental -Operating Temperature: 0? to 45?C (32? to 113?F)
Compliance -Emissions: FCC Class (B), CE Regulatory: RoHS, UL 758, AWM VW-1
Maximum Cable Tensile Strength: 33 lbs
Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser Product per IEC 60825-1
UL Listing Mark: Meets Safety Requirements ? Category AOC
For use with self-powered peripherals only Thunderbolt Certified?