Focusrite RED 4 Pre 58-in / 64-out
Focusrite’s best audio interface yet. The 58-in / 64-out Red 4Pre combines four digitally-controlled, ‘Air’ enabled, ‘Red Evolution’ mic preamps and advanced 24-bit, 192kHz conversion. Includes dual Thunderbolt™ 2, Pro Tools|HD and Dante™ network audio connectivity. The Red 4Pre represents the perfect balance of form and function, delivering the sound quality, transparency and versatility that audio professionals expect from Focusrite.
- 24-bit/192kHz, with up to 121dB dynamic range
- Dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports for daisy-chaining
- Direct Pro Tools connection – In addition to Thunderbolt, the Red 4Pre offers standard dual DigiLink™ connectivity to Pro Tools | HD systems and existing Avid® interfaces.
- Dante Network Audio enabled – the Red 4Pre includes dual Ethernet ports for Dante™ audio-over-IP networking, allowing you to expand your studio via Ethernet with additional channels anywhere on your network, with low latency and lower cost.
- Four Red Evolution Air-enabled mic pres – Provide up to 63dB of ultra-clean gain and offer individual phantom power, setting recall, stereo linking, HPF and polarity invert, plus Air mode, which provides an analogue emulation of our heritage ISA preamp characteristics.
- Our lowest round-trip latency – Track with your preferred plug-ins and record virtual instruments in real time.
- Add up to 64 extra channels to the Red 4Pre – wherever there’s an Ethernet connection. Dante lets you run additional channels over a greater distance, with lower latency and at a lower cost.
- Front-panel instrument inputs – Provide easy access to high-headroom instrument connections even when rack-mounted.
- Macintosh computer with Thunderbolt port(s)
|Red 4Pre – Included Software|