Galaxy 64 Synergy Core
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard plugin processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante™, HDX and Thunderbolt™ connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications. The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any external modules & expansion cards, thus centralizing your entire setup.
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is the only interface to offer two Dante™ ports for audio networking, four HDX ports for a full array of 128 channels at 192kHz sample rate in Pro Tools as well as Thunderbolt™ connectivity. These options can be used simultaneously with multiple systems for easy adaptation to different workflows with preferred DAW applications. This is all made possible by utilizing Antelope’s exclusive FPGA configuration and advanced digital routing.
The interface comes with 36 real-time plugins in a collection largely composed of software emulations of vintage analog gear found in the world’s most renowned facilities. The onboard Synergy Core offloads all processing to the interface while allowing direct monitoring with plugins in real-time with no perceived latency – a feature widely used in live performances.
- 64 analog input channels over 8 D-Sub 25 connectors with AC/DC coupling switch (TASCAM standard);
- 64 analog output channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard);
- Dante™ audio over IP with primary/secondary port for audio transfer over long distances;
- Four HDX ports (24-bit, 192kHz): up to 128 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD / HDX integration;
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports with custom macOS & Windows drivers for native DAW application;
- Digital I/O: AES/EBU, S/PDIF and 64 channels of optical MADI.
Conversion & Clocking
- AD converter: 124dB headroom, DA converter: 128dB headroom for artifact-free recording sessions;
- Mastering-grade monitor converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation;
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
Real-Time Plugin Processing
- Custom collection of 36 Synergy Core analog-modeled plugins;
- 12×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time plugin processing platform;
- Up to 256 plugin instances per session loaded simultaneously on 64 individual virtual racks
- Advanced digital routing matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality;
- 8 low latency hardware-accelerated 32-channel mixers that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other plugins and stereo link;
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- Direct monitoring with plugins, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with recallable hardware-based presets;
- Daisy chain over Thunderbolt™ 3 & remote control over USB Type-C;
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
Included Onboard Plugins
- 18 Equalizers (incl. BAE-1023, VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-4K BLACK & More)
- 12 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, BAE 10DCF & More)
- 2 Preamps & Channel Strips (incl. BA-31, Gyraf Gyratec IX)
- 4 Special Processing Plugins (incl. Marble White AutoWah, Vari-Speed Tremolo, Master De-Esser, Auraverb)