RX Loudness Control was designed specifically for post production and video editor’s workflows allowing to deliver great-sounding audio for broadcast while ensuring your content meets the appropriate loudness control standards. RX Loudness Control provides intelligent, industry-leading audio signal processing all in an easy-to-use interface.
• Analyze and render a file for broadcast compliance in faster than real-time, then instantly create a .CSV loudness report.
• Intuitive Workflow
• Render your audio to be loudness compliant and appropriate for delivery and broadcast—all with just two clicks! A history graph and loudness report inform you of whether your audio is within the appropriate tolerance of the selected loudness standard, and if not, shows you where the overflows may be occurring. An easy-to-use interface guides you seamlessly through the workflow, displaying relevant and useful loudness metering.
• To ensure loudness compliance in any channel format you may be working with, RX Loudness Control supports mono, stereo, and surround channel counts up to 5.1 for seamless integration into any workflow.
• includes IRC (Intelligent Release Control) II, an incredibly transparent limiting algorithm that sonically outperforms the competition. This offline process corrects a mono, stereo, or surround sound audio file for True Peak value (dBTP).
With so many loudness specifications being introduced, it can be difficult to maintain loudness compliance for multiple broadcast networks. RX Loudness Control includes an extensive list of the latest and most significant global loudness standards. Choose from
- BS.1770-1 (Global)
- BS.1770-2-3 (Global)
- EBU R128 (Europe)
- EBU R128 s1 (Europe)
- AGCOM 219/09/CSP (Italy)
- ATSC A/85 (U.S.)
- OP-59 (Australia)
- ARIB TR-B32 (Japan)
• RX Loudness Control supports offline processing as an AudioSuite plug-in for Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools 10-12. Offline loudness-compliant processing is now available as an audio extension for Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Operating system Windows: 7 or later, Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
• Plug-in formats
AVID Audiosuite DPM and AAX, Adobe
Extension for Premiere Pro CC and Media Encoder CC.
• Host compatibility
RX Loudness Control is compatible as a plug-in for Pro Tools 10-12, Media Composer 7-8, and Premiere Pro CC