Anubis is a ground-breaking product in many ways and incorporates the expertise of Merging Technologies in analog and digital audio, networked audio and DSP/FPGA technology.
A single product with multiple workflows. A Monitor controller that also controls your network. A Music recording hub that allows you to network a whole band or orchestra. A low latency mixer and processor with extraordinary audio quality. More features than you can believe and made in Switzerland.
Modular by software ? Anubis was created to offer specific ?missions? allowing you to choose which is best for your needs. Anubis ships today with one Mission called Monitor Mission that includes Control room, editing room, mastering room, location recording, opera house, OB vans: countless situations, one mission: Monitor! The next Mission is Music Mission for Music studios, home studios, recording studios, live concerts, on-stage monitoring: countless situations, one mission: Music! And, since it?s modular by software, there will be additional missions in the future so your investment is protected! Booting up between missions completely changes the user interface and the function of Anubis.
Anubis is a RAVENN/AES67 interface that is an excellent choice for expanding your network. From stereo to 22.2 monitoring. From a four piece rock band to a full symphony orchestra, Anubis puts you in control of any situation.
Anubis has onboard DSP and a touchscreen allowing you to control of any I/O?s on the network from Merging as well as similar ability to connect I/Os from any other compatible AES67 device. ?Pairing? these other devices allows Anubis to extend its I/O as if they were built-in. Anubis can reserve all or part of these paired devices, make them available to other users on the network and/or secure them for your own recording needs. With its internal DSP, Anubis can manage as many as 256×256 signal paths. Awesome power! Should you need a larger or more complex RAVENN/AES67 network config, involving devices from other vendors, DAWs, consoles, or simply multiple Anubis all together, Anubis integrates into existing ANEMAN controlled ecosystems very simply. ANEMAN unlocks the huge potential of a large network with an intuitive and powerful User Interface
Anubis not only allows monitoring analog or digital inputs, it also allows directly monitoring any AES67/RAVENNA stream on your network
– Mastering grade Preamp and Amp
– Sampling rate up to 192kHz (Pro)
– Sampling rate up to 384kHz/DXD (Premium only)
– DSD support up to DSD256 (Premium only)
– Direct Monitoring of DAW running on Windows, MacOS and Linux
– Direct AES67/RAVENNA Sources monitoring
– Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources
– Cough Cut on every input
– All state of the art monitoring features (Bass management, Speaker alignment, Talkback, Down-mix, Crossfeed etc?)
EASE OF OPERATION.
– Comprehensive user interface through the integrated multi-touch display
– Dedicated buttons for Volume control, Monitors selection, Talkback and Mute with customization possibilities
– Remote control capabilities through any tablet or web browser
– DAW Mic/Pre remote support
– Dedicated and configurable metering page for sources and monitors
– Flexible Talkback options for built-in microphone and external microphones
– Footswitch support for triggering actions
– GPO to signal events
– Can operate in standalone
– Freely configurable Monitor types (Speakerset, Headphone and Cue) to fit all scenarios
– Rotary knob for ergonomic volume controls and contextual operations
– Display information and notifications about the Anubis status
– Full configuration presets save and load
– Brightness control for display and buttons
– Configurable Dim Max and Ref levels
– Summing mode for sources monitor
– Configurable bass management capabilities up to 22.2 surround format.
– Speaker delay adjustment for each channel up to 200ms
– Downmix to Mono, Stereo and all possible subset in case of immersive Speakerset
– Source mono, stereo, surround and immersive format automatically downmixed to the Monitor format
VERSATILE AND SCALABLE.
In-the-box monitoring with ultimate analogue specifications:
– Up to 4 Monitors
– Up to 4 Sources
– Up to 4 Cues Mixes with ultra-low latency
– Up to 2 Headphones
– Built-in Dual Gain 32bit Preamp circuitry on all inputs
– AD split feature on all inputs: Each one of the 4 Anubis input channels can be split and thus have its independent gain and cut feature
This allows the separation of the inputs between the FOH and the Monitoring engineer, as well useful if you want to perform a live stage line check while cutting the FOH feed.
– Exceptional quality and very powerful Headphone Amp suitable for ultra-low to very high impedance headphones (near zero impedance output)
Expandable I/O through Hapi or Horus:
– Up to 8 Monitors capable of up to 22.2 (maximum 32 channels)
– Up to 128 Sources capable of up to 22.2 (maximum 128 channels)
– Up to 8 Cues
– Up to 256 additional Analogue I/Os
– Up to 256 additional MADI, AES3, SPDIF I/Os
– Up to 256 additional AES67/RAVENNA
– Up to 256 additional Pro Tools HD I/Os
– In-the-box I/O pairing management with Merging devices
– Any other AES67/RAVENNA devices pairing using ANEMAN
COMPLETE BASS MANAGEMENT AND SPEAKER ALIGNMENT.
– Freely configurable crossover filters on every speaker and LFE
– Adjustable cut frequency from 20 Hz to 200 Hz
– Adjustable cut off slope 6/12/18/24/30 up to 36 dB/ octave
– Trim Level and time alignment Delay for every speaker and LFE
– Time alignment / Lip sync delay up to 200ms
– 10 dB LFE boost function
– 2 LFE channels acting as stereo Sub channel
Universal Drivers for Windows ASIO, MacOS CoreAudio and Linux ALSA.