Studio One® 5 Professional
Create Without Boundaries. Produce Without Limits. Perform Without Fear.
Studio One is the only DAW that lets you record, produce, compose, mix, master, publish, and perform from a single intuitive interface—and its drag-and-drop workflow will supercharge your creativity. While Studio One is loaded with world-class virtual instruments and effects that keep your imagination flowing, it’s also a robust creative tool for songwriters and arrangers thanks to its Chord Track and Harmonic Editing, allowing you to quickly audition new harmony and chord structures in Instrument Tracks and even Audio Tracks. The built-in Project Page handles all of your mastering needs, and when your EP or podcast is done, you can publish directly to SoundCloud without leaving the application. When it comes time to perform and support your record, use Studio One’s new Show Page live on-stage to leverage your studio tracks as backing tracks; play virtual instruments live; use the third-generation Ampire live to re-create your studio guitar tones; and Studio One Native Effects to process your live vocals. You can even create and rearrange your entire setlist, show after show. All from Studio One.
What’s new in Version 5:
- NEW!! Show Page. Studio One’s new Show Page lets you add backing tracks, virtual instruments, and plug-in racks for live musicians all from a single, intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that can easily receive content directly from any track on the Studio One Song Page.
- NEW! Score View. Based on our award-winning Notion composition and notation software, the new Score View lets you enter, view, and edit notes using standard notation.
- NEW! Clip Gain Envelopes. The newly-added Clip Gain Envelope is the perfect tool for correcting sections of audio that are either too loud or too soft, without adding a compressor or limiter plug-in.
- NEW! Melodyne Essential 5 integration. The new Melodyne Essential 5 adds vastly improved vocal editing tools, integrated chord detection and a chord grid.
- NEW! Redesigned Native Effects™ plug-in suite. The complete suite of Studio One’s Native Effect plug-ins have a fresh new look and some amazing new features. Several plug-ins—including Analog Delay, Rotor and Tricomp—have been updated with an State Space Modeled drive stage for natural analog saturation.
- NEW! Extended Mixer Scenes. Capture your entire console state and recall the entire mixer scenes or selectively recall Volume, Pan, Mute, Inserts, Sends, and more on any or every channel.
- NEW! Aux Channels. A new channel type that allows any external instruments and audio sources to be fed into Studio One®’s mixer without the need to create an audio track that clutters your session.
- NEW! Independent Listen Bus. Use the Listen Bus to provide a control room feed, independent of the main output, with its own level control, AFL/PFL solo option, and insert slots for your favorite room calibration plug-ins.
- NEW! Key Switches and Note Controllers support. Key switches are now filtered and excluded from any type of playback processing, and Studio One now supports Note Controllers and MIDI Polyphonic Expression
- NEW! MTC/MMC Sync. Studio One can now be synced to external hardware devices via MIDI Time Code.