Rode NT-USB Mini Studio-Quality USB Microphone
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Fully compatible with our simple and powerful podcasting and streaming software,
- In-built digital signal processing: noise gate, compressor, APHEX® Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ (accessed via RØDE Connect)
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
RØDE Connect Podcasting and Streaming Software
RØDE Connect is a simple and powerful software solution for podcasting and livestreaming with the .
Offering the ability to connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single computer, RØDE Connect is perfect for anyone who wants to create professional-quality podcasts the easy way. With an intuitive recording interface inspired by the featuring broadcast-style faders, level metering, sound pads, mute button, multi-channel recording and more, RØDE Connect gives you complete control over your podcast recording.
Seamless integration of external audio sources also makes RØDE Connect ideal for gamers looking for a simple way to route audio for a livestream including chat applications, gameplay sound, mic audio and more.
RØDE Connect is completely FREE to use. To get started, download the app at RODE microphones, plug in your NT-USB Mini, and get recording.
- Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single computer – no complex routing required
- Completely free to download with versions for both Mac and Windows
- Access to the NT-USB Mini’s powerful digital signal processing including a noise gate, compressor and the legendary APHEX Aural Exciter and Big Bottom
- Fully featured recording interface, complete with broadcast-style faders, level metering, mute buttons and more
- Virtual channels for seamlessly connecting remote guests, integrating streaming applications, adding music beds and much more
- Automatic mix-minus on every channel for crystal clear, echo-free audio
- Fully equipped sound pads section with 3 separate playback styles and up to 8 banks of sound