Engineered to deliver the highest quality, the 28 in, 24 out AXR4T is the ideal production platform for studios, producers and professional musicians. Featuring 32-bit integer ad/da conversion and a maximum sample rat of 384kHz, the AXR4T includes comprehensive I/O options.
Four outstanding onboard AXR hybrid mic preamps each feature switchable Rupert Neve Designs SILK emulation for exceptional, tonal control.
With a flexible 28×24 full matrix mixer, advanced SSPLL jitter suppression, concord DSP-poweed, latency-free monitoring and Thunderbolt 2 connectivity, the AXR4T is the ideal centerpiece for Macintosh-based recording, where the best sound quality is the minimum requirement!
* 32 bit integer / 384kHz recording and playback
* AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK
* Thunderbolt 2 audio interface
* 28 x 24 full matrix mixer
* Latency-free DSP powered monitoring w REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, VCM compressor276 and EQ 601, including VST 3 plug-in versions
* Plenty of I/O ports like 2x ADAT, AES/EBU, MIDI, Word clock
* SSPLL ultra low jitter reduction
* Stack supports for up to 3 units
* New custom pane for perfect integration in Cubase
* Bundled Cubase AI fully supports 32-bit integer format
Minimum System Requirements:
MacOS 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13
64 bit intel multi-core CPU (Intel I5 or faster recommended)
1.5 GB of free HD space
Display Resolution of 1440 x 900 full color
Computer equipped wit a Thunderbolt 2 connector for connecting AXR