UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt -Quad Core
With improved performance and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt is a professional solution for UAD plug-ins. Apollo owners can take advantage of additional dsp by adding the Satellite Thunderbolt Quad Accelerator.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 connection on newer Macs
- 4 (Quad) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundlefeaturing Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s) and Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo interfaces
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports for convenient daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Also available in Custom, and Ultimate software packages, featuring a range of additional plug-ins
• Now available for Windows computers!