THE BOARD THAT DOES IT ALL
LIVETRAK L-12Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It?s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels ? all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
LiveTrak?s 12 discrete channels (eight?mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band?mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in?send effects. Its eight mono channels?also have a dedicated compressor.?With all these controls plus its
12-segment LED metering, the?L-12?offers just what you need?for intuitive?mixing.
Our Best Mic Preamps Yet?At -128 dBu EIN with 60 dB maximum input gain, LiveTrak is equipped with the quietest and most advanced preamps we?ve ever made. Just wait until you hear how incredible it?sounds.?High-Definition Sample Rates?The L-12 supports sample rates up to 96 kHz when recording to an SD card, allowing you to record in high definition. In Audio Interface mode, the L-12 can record up to 48 kHz to a computer and an SD card?simultaneously.
Convenient Auto Recording?
Record automatically by adjusting the L-12?s customizable audio input commands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dB level, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You can capture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of?time.
Versatile Operation Modes
The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any?DAW.?With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USB flash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader, allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your?computer.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch?connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track?playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface?connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable?mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and?recording
- RCA and TRS line?inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and?5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and?2)
- 26 dB pad (channels?3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels?1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0?dB
- Master mute?button
- Master and Monitor Outputs?A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a?time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable?parameters
- Built-in slate?mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS?compatibility)
- SD card?input
- Automatic recording starting/stopping?capability
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host?port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D?conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01?footswitch
?included with the?L-12:
- AC adapter?(AD-19)
- USB 2.0?cable
RECORDER Maximum simultaneous recording tracks: 14 at 44.1/48 kHz (12 channel stereo mix)
12 at 96?kHz
Maximum simultaneous playback tracks: 12 Recording format: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit,?mono/stereo WAV?format Recording media: 16 MB-2 GB SD cards, 4 GB-32 GB SDHC cards,?64 GB-512 GB SDXC?cards AUDIO INTERFACE 44.1/48 kHz: Recording: 14 channels
Bit depth: 24-bit Interface: USB?2.0
LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also?supported.*
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter?required.