The DT164-W provides 16 microphone preamps and 4 line outputs in a versatile wall-mount design for permanent installation. The reversible mounting frame allows for in-wall or on-wall mounting. Additionally, the unit can be fitted in a standard 12_12? NEMA box or equivalent, or mounted in a floor pocket for stage use. The IEC mains power inlet can be replaced with a gland module and screw terminals for fixed installation, and a DC 12V backup supply is also provided.
DT164-W offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
* Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
* Wall mount or dip trap installation
* 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
* 4 XLR Line Outs
* Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
* Redundant or Switched mode
* Direct preamp control from dLive and SQ
* 3 power supply options: 100-230V AC powered on IEC or screw terminal blocks, as well as 12V DC power
* DC power can be used as redundant power supply
* Fits in a standard 12?x12? NEMA box
* Compatible with ACE Backstage 174SLBK stage pocket system
* AES67 compatible
* Dante Domain Manager ready