The Focal Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal’s very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics. Optimized vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition and high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer.
Thanks to its class G amplification, the Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m). And offers a great versatility of use for installation configurations in near-field AND midfield applications.
- 1” inverted dome Beryllium tweeter
- 5” woofer of ‘W’ composite sandwich
- 10” Subwoofer of ‘W’ composite sandwich
- Rotatable ported plate for tweeter & woofer for vertical or horizontal operation
- Treble, mid-bass and bass Shelving EQ settings on rear panel
- 550 W total power from three separate power amps
- Frequency Response 30Hz – 40kHz
- Focus Mode -Switch from 3-way to 2-way operation (Optional FOCUS remote switch)
- Switch between +4 dBu and -10 dBv input sensitivity
- Front panel LED for FOCUS power on, clipping and default
- Auto Standby switch on rear panel